Ramblings of a Tattooed Mom Period Panteez Review
June 25, 2014
Period Panteez Review
After laying on scratchy towels to prevent her monthly friend from ruining her brand new sheets,
Vida decided there had to be a better way to keep Aunt Flo at bay. After extensive work, Vida
invented the Period Panteez and launched her business on March 31, 2012. Vida's goal with her
innovative product is to enrich the quality of lives for women of all ages - from tweens to grandmas.
Period Panteez, triple-layered boy shorts are engineered to:
Period Panties by Period Panteez provide just the hug you need!
- prevent pad displacement
- provide maximum coverage and support
- protect from leakage and accidents
- boost confidence and peace of mind
- save money and embarrassment
- provide ultimate comfort and protection
Period Panteez patent pending design incorporates:
The Period Panteez are designed to press on the lower abdomen to prevent or soothe cramps. In addition
to providing pressure for cramp relief, the Period Panteez tight-fitting design makes it slim and
"invisible" when worn underneath jeans. The mere fact that I can wear them underneath my jeans without
worrying about anyone seeing any lines is awesome.
- a soft, natural Natural, Eco-Friendly cotton inner layer for ultimate comfort
- an innermost, leak-resistant pad-shaped layer for protection
- a stretchy outer layer that acts as shapewear and helps cramps!
- a plush, extra soft waistband for extra comfort and support
The Period Panteez are black, which means I don't have to worry about dealing with stains and have
extra layers of padding in the center, right where the flow happens, which prevents flow from
leaking through to my clothes or my sheets. (You can see the padding in the picture above) I am
extremely happy with this product. No more worries of accidents when out shopping or sleeping!
BUY IT: You can purchase your own from there site HERE for $28
You can follow Period Panteez on facebook or twitter too!